Lowcountry Local First is a non-profit organization based in Charleston, SC. “Growing New Farmers Incubator Project”, our sustainable agriculture initiative, needs 2 skilled teaching assistants with previous farm experience to help lead our apprenticeship program. This is a great opportunity for a new or beginning farmer to explore an emerging ‘farmie’ community within a great ‘foodie’ city with a fast growing local food movement. It’s an exciting time for farming in the Lowcountry SC. This is a part-time position, 10-20 hours per week.
List a Job!
If you have a job listing that you would like posted on the site, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll spread the word through e-mail, Twitter and Facebook... for free!
A Dollar Will Do
- General Blog Updates (26)
- Openings by Location (1,439)
- Openings by Type (1,638)
- Florida: Earth Learning seeks Office Manager! Sustainable Food Jobs: http://bit.ly/nk2TXz 5 years ago
- NYC: @NYUsteinhardt seeks Food Systems Visiting Professor! Sustainable Food Jobs: http://bit.ly/qPukLG 5 years ago
- California: Monterey Bay Aquarium seeks Seafood Watch Partnership Program Manager! Sustainable Food Jobs: http://bit.ly/oe4Htt 5 years ago
- Massachusetts: Red Tomato seeks Intern! Sustainable Food Jobs: http://bit.ly/qIUxWh 5 years ago
- California: Slide Ranch seeks Ranch Steward! Sustainable Food Jobs: http://bit.ly/qcfo9v 5 years ago