Northern California-based Sonoma County Farm Trails is a member-centric nonprofit organization that supports sustainable agricultural diversity by creating public awareness of the work of our agricultural producers. We seek a part-time Office Manager to provide a variety of support services and who is committed to upholding our mission and vision.
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures.
• Handles day-to-day general public and member relations.
• Manages financial bookkeeping, budgets, payables and receivables, bank deposits, invoicing, payroll preparation, bank and general ledger reconciliation, records retention; prepares monthly financial reports for Board of Directors.
• Assists with quarterly newsletter, regular member communications, advertising placement, special events including the Gravenstein Apple Fair, production of annual Map and Guide.
• Manages and schedules Board and membership meetings.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Demonstrates excellent customer relations skills, knowledge of office systems, procedures and computer systems.
• Exercises judgment, discretion and confidentiality.
• Demonstrates flexibility and “can-do” attitude; ability to “think on your feet.”
• Outstanding communication skills (written and oral) are required.
• Must be able to function independently as well as part of the Farm Trails team.
• Proficiency in QuickBooks and Microsoft Excel essential, as well as all Microsoft Office programs. Bachelor’s degree and three years’ experience in bookkeeping and office management preferred; proficiency in membership database a plus.
Please send resume and one-page cover letter with salary expectations by December 15 to jobs at farmtrails dot org or fax to (707) 837-8610.