Fat Toad Farm is looking for March interns. Fat Toad Farm is a small family-run goat dairy in central Vermont specializing in fresh goat cheeses and goat’s milk caramel. We have a herd of 60 goats, 40 laying hens, pigs and a 1/2 acre garden for the home. Interns will learn about livestock care and management, milking, pasture management, adding value to goats milk in the production room (making cheese and caramel), shipping&handling, distribution, marketing and growing most of our own food for the year. We offer room and board and a small stipend.
List a Job!
If you have a job listing that you would like posted on the site, please send it to email@example.com. We'll spread the word through e-mail, Twitter and Facebook... for free!
A Dollar Will Do
- General Blog Updates (26)
- Openings by Location (1,439)
- Openings by Type (1,638)
- Florida: Earth Learning seeks Office Manager! Sustainable Food Jobs: http://bit.ly/nk2TXz 5 years ago
- NYC: @NYUsteinhardt seeks Food Systems Visiting Professor! Sustainable Food Jobs: http://bit.ly/qPukLG 5 years ago
- California: Monterey Bay Aquarium seeks Seafood Watch Partnership Program Manager! Sustainable Food Jobs: http://bit.ly/oe4Htt 5 years ago
- Massachusetts: Red Tomato seeks Intern! Sustainable Food Jobs: http://bit.ly/qIUxWh 5 years ago
- California: Slide Ranch seeks Ranch Steward! Sustainable Food Jobs: http://bit.ly/qcfo9v 5 years ago