Do you know where your food comes from and love telling people about the farms and ranches that produce it? Do you want to be a part of changing the food system in this country for the better? Bon Appétit Management Company (www.bamco.com), the leader in socially responsible food service, is looking for a retail marketing manager to help maintain our brand standards and drive revenue in our 400 cafés.
The retail marketing manager will help coordinate and support the efforts of our regional marketing team as they drive top-line sales, strengthen client relationships, enhance the Bon Appétit brand and promote our socially responsible initiatives, which include Farm to Fork, the Low Carbon Diet, sustainable seafood, and a Code of Conduct for farm labor.
Please submit a resume and cover letter describing your interest not just in this job, but also in sustainability, including any relevant non-professional activities. Resumes without a cover letter will not be considered.
• Minimum of Bachelors Degree or related marketing experience
• Five years marketing or communications experience preferably in a food related or retail company
• Knowledgeable about issues surrounding the sustainability of our food supply
• Demonstrated experience creating successful retail promotions and marketing campaigns with measurable results
• Experience in collateral development. Great proofreading skills are essential
• Must have strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities and flexibility to take on varied tasks
• Self motivated and able to work both independently and within a team
• Experience in multi-channel marketing including print, digital signage, social media and web-based projects
• Ability to motivate a wide range of personality types
• Experience in the restaurant industry (even waiting tables) a plus
• Fluency in Microsoft Office applications, Internet, and desktop publishing programs
• At least a working knowledge of Adobe applications (Illustrator, Acrobat, Photoshop, etc.) and Web development programs
• Develop and manage marketing strategy to achieve client satisfaction, drive sales and participation
• Assist regional marketing directors and unit managers to achieve and maintain Bon Appétit standards and branding
• Assist unit managers with client communications and with developing their unit specific marketing plans
• Support the development, production and delivery of marketing material for all marketing projects
• Stay abreast of Bon Appétit’s commitments in sustainability
• Other marketing projects as assigned by the vice president
The position is based out of our Palo Alto headquarters which is easily accessed on Caltrain.
Please contact email@example.com
Bon Appétit is a diverse, growth-oriented organization. Our goal is to create an environment where all employees feel comfortable with fair and consistent treatment and equal opportunities. Bon Appétit is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V