What an awesome surprise at the end of our day! SFJ was profiled today on The Atlantic Food Channel in an article entitled, “So You Want to Find a Food Internship: A Job-Seeking Guide,” written by Helene York of the Bon-Appetit Management Company. In the article, York provides a list of her favorite resources for those looking to delve into a career in sustainable food – and lists SFJ among them. We encourage you to read it here. And can we just say, we’ve always loved The Atlantic Food Channel. For anyone who is not familiar, you should absolutely check it out here or follow them on Twitter.
List a Job!
If you have a job listing that you would like posted on the site, please send it to email@example.com. We'll spread the word through e-mail, Twitter and Facebook... for free!
A Dollar Will Do
- General Blog Updates (26)
- Openings by Location (1,439)
- Openings by Type (1,638)
- Florida: Earth Learning seeks Office Manager! Sustainable Food Jobs: http://bit.ly/nk2TXz 5 years ago
- NYC: @NYUsteinhardt seeks Food Systems Visiting Professor! Sustainable Food Jobs: http://bit.ly/qPukLG 5 years ago
- California: Monterey Bay Aquarium seeks Seafood Watch Partnership Program Manager! Sustainable Food Jobs: http://bit.ly/oe4Htt 5 years ago
- Massachusetts: Red Tomato seeks Intern! Sustainable Food Jobs: http://bit.ly/qIUxWh 5 years ago
- California: Slide Ranch seeks Ranch Steward! Sustainable Food Jobs: http://bit.ly/qcfo9v 5 years ago