Full time, 40 hour per week, 5 days per week, including Saturdays
Foxhollow Farm is seeking an organized, enthusiastic, detail oriented, professional to be a full time executive assistant to the COO and owner of Foxhollow Farm. This individual will assist in all operations of the farm. Applicants should be flexible to help cover other areas of the farm’s work as needed.
Keep up with phone messages, emails, and booking meetings and tours.
Answering Farm phone lines and being able to explain all aspects of the farm with grace and enthusiasm to customers with questions.
Create and manage databases.
Make sure all areas of the business have up to date paper work and licenses for operation. Research and acquire additional licenses and certifications.
Assisting in the compiling, updating, brainstorming, note taking and typing of a business plan and marketing plan for this growing farm community.
Assist in sending out and writing press releases.
Go through training and have a full understanding of the Point of Sale system at the Foxhollow Farm Store.
Assist in counting inventory and making Purchase Orders for the Foxhollow Farm Store.
Assist with farm activities, workshops, demonstrations, and classes. This will include running errands.
Assist in updating Foxhollow’s website, blog, Facebook, and other internet based networking and advertising.
Assist in event planning and implementing, including the Fall Festival and Farm to Table events!
Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a small team setting
- Self-starter able to take initiative and follow tasks through to completion
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- positive and professional attitude
- Previous work experience in some or all of the following; marketing, PR, event planning, retail, cooking, press release writing, and executive assisting
- Proficiency in using MS Word or pages, Excel, and email
- Good writing abilities
- Attention to detail
- Experience in time management
In addition to experience in the above areas, a passion for the local food movement would make a big difference for this position.
To apply please send your resume to Maggie Keith: email@example.com