FarmPlate is looking for fast-working, highly organized candidates with proven data entry skills for temporary contract positions. There is potential for these positions to transition to F/T arrangements. High attention to detail and accuracy are essential. An interest in sustainable farming and foods is preferred.
Interested candidates need to be willing to take an extensive accuracy test and have a minimum of 20/hours week available to devote to data entry (rate = $10/hour). There also may be an opportunity to contribute to a number of unpaid research, content and creative projects for those interested.
To apply, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org describing your skills and interests. Please also attach your resume and several writing samples.
– Ability to enter data quickly and accurately
– Excellent references
– Detail-oriented, responsible, reliable and flexible
– An interest in sustainable food, agriculture and the farm-to-table movement is preferred
What you’ll gain:
– Experience working for a start-up web company as part of a fast-paced, high-energy team
– A wealth of knowledge about sustainable foods and agriculture and the relationships between food producers and resellers