- Maintain calendars for both CEO and COO
- Coordinate and schedule meetings, calls for both CEO and COO
- Phone Reception, mail and interfacing with a variety of clients: this includes representing Wholesome Wave by answering organizational questions, and fielding inquiries.
- Compose, edit, and format a wide array of documents.
- Human Resources duties.
- Maintain filing systems, coordinate mailings, data entry.
- Maintain office supplies, equipment and facilities Manage the organizations contact database including re-organization, expansion, and use.
- Schedule seasonal staff in coordination with Program Directors.
- Communications coordination: promote proper communication within organization.
- Assist the CEO and COO in correspondence, attending meetings, special projects.
- Assist Program team: scheduling conference calls and facilitating communication.
- Financial administration: work with bookkeeper to ensure accurate allocation of expenses, particularly regarding grants.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with the ability to juggle multiple tasks at once without missing deadlines
- Motivated self-starter who can identify problems and create systems to solve them.
- Resourceful, creative, energetic, and flexible to respond to diverse, strong personalities
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment of changing priorities and competing deadlines
- Ability to interact with a broad range of people and maintain professional relationships with community leaders, program partners, farmers, and the public.
- Ability to employ good judgment, diplomacy, discretion and tact: take initiative as well as be supportive and an observant learner. A calm demeanor, patience, and sense of humor are essential for success in the position.
- Superior customer service skills including ability to articulate mission to diverse customer base and resolve complaints and misunderstandings.
- Excellent, precise written communication skills are essential to the position.
- MS Office, extensive experience with Excel, and mail merge in Word; Adobe.
Preference will be given to a candidate who demonstrates an interest in or willingness to learn about local food systems and sustainable agriculture.
Compensation commensurate with skills and experience. Employer paid medical, vision benefits. Please send a resume and brief cover letter to Melissa Hoffman atMelissa@wholesomewave.org
by February 24, 2011. Learn more about Wholesome Wave at www.wholesomewave.org