With an eye for detail is sought by Eastern Market Corporation, the non-profit charged with operating and revitalizing Detroit’s premier public market. Work hard and make a difference in helping improve one of Detroit’s most beloved places. Full time position offers competitive salary and benefits. If you have event planning experience, a college degree or the ability to obtain one, and the desire to work in a high energy, creative environment please submit your resume to Eastern Market Corporation, 2934 Russell Street, Detroit, MI 48207 or via email to email@example.com. The Eastern Market Corporation is an equal opportunity employer.
List a Job!
If you have a job listing that you would like posted on the site, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll spread the word through e-mail, Twitter and Facebook... for free!
A Dollar Will Do
- General Blog Updates (26)
- Openings by Location (1,439)
- Openings by Type (1,638)
- Florida: Earth Learning seeks Office Manager! Sustainable Food Jobs: http://bit.ly/nk2TXz 5 years ago
- NYC: @NYUsteinhardt seeks Food Systems Visiting Professor! Sustainable Food Jobs: http://bit.ly/qPukLG 5 years ago
- California: Monterey Bay Aquarium seeks Seafood Watch Partnership Program Manager! Sustainable Food Jobs: http://bit.ly/oe4Htt 5 years ago
- Massachusetts: Red Tomato seeks Intern! Sustainable Food Jobs: http://bit.ly/qIUxWh 5 years ago
- California: Slide Ranch seeks Ranch Steward! Sustainable Food Jobs: http://bit.ly/qcfo9v 5 years ago