We are a biointensive mini farm with 2200 sq ft of beds that we are farming in a sustainable pattern combining John Jeavons Biointensive method and Cindy Conner’s system of sustainable garden planning. You will learn with us how to plan a sustainable garden using the Biointensive method of flats and double dug beds. We are part of the Catholic Worker Farm system and are a host with WWOOF ( World Wide Opportunities on Organic Farms). We are looking for long term volunteers making a year commitment so you can get the experience of farming in this manner for a year. We also do retreats for Persons with HIV AIDS once a month during winter, spring, and fall. We are using the food we are growing to augment the food we use on these retreats and to feed the volunteers who work here. We hope this year to sell some of our surplus to help support the farm. If you are interested email me at email@example.com.
List a Job!
If you have a job listing that you would like posted on the site, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll spread the word through e-mail, Twitter and Facebook... for free!
A Dollar Will Do
- General Blog Updates (26)
- Openings by Location (1,439)
- Openings by Type (1,638)
- Florida: Earth Learning seeks Office Manager! Sustainable Food Jobs: http://bit.ly/nk2TXz 5 years ago
- NYC: @NYUsteinhardt seeks Food Systems Visiting Professor! Sustainable Food Jobs: http://bit.ly/qPukLG 5 years ago
- California: Monterey Bay Aquarium seeks Seafood Watch Partnership Program Manager! Sustainable Food Jobs: http://bit.ly/oe4Htt 5 years ago
- Massachusetts: Red Tomato seeks Intern! Sustainable Food Jobs: http://bit.ly/qIUxWh 5 years ago
- California: Slide Ranch seeks Ranch Steward! Sustainable Food Jobs: http://bit.ly/qcfo9v 5 years ago