Painted Sage Farm in Daniel, Wyoming has two internship positions available for Summer, 2011. Painted Sage Farm has a 25-member CSA and sells at the local farmers markets. Growing at 7200 feet with only 28 frost free days is challenging to say the least. Most of our vegetables are grown in our greenhouses. Daniel is located near the mighty Green River at the Base of the Wind River Mountains, just 55 miles south of Jackson Hole. Contact Maggie Palmer for more information and application. email@example.com www.paintedsagefarm.wordpress.com
List a Job!
If you have a job listing that you would like posted on the site, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll spread the word through e-mail, Twitter and Facebook... for free!
A Dollar Will Do
- General Blog Updates (26)
- Openings by Location (1,439)
- Openings by Type (1,638)
- Florida: Earth Learning seeks Office Manager! Sustainable Food Jobs: http://bit.ly/nk2TXz 5 years ago
- NYC: @NYUsteinhardt seeks Food Systems Visiting Professor! Sustainable Food Jobs: http://bit.ly/qPukLG 5 years ago
- California: Monterey Bay Aquarium seeks Seafood Watch Partnership Program Manager! Sustainable Food Jobs: http://bit.ly/oe4Htt 5 years ago
- Massachusetts: Red Tomato seeks Intern! Sustainable Food Jobs: http://bit.ly/qIUxWh 5 years ago
- California: Slide Ranch seeks Ranch Steward! Sustainable Food Jobs: http://bit.ly/qcfo9v 5 years ago