Groundwork Somerville (located in Somerville, MA) is currently seeking a dynamic and motivated Executive Director to start as soon as the position is filled and to take over management of a rapidly growing organization. Given the diversity of projects that Groundwork Somerville tackles every year, the Executive Director position requires a variety of skills and a passion for approaching environmental challenges through a community-driven perspective. Groundwork Somerville believes in the power of collaboration, and achieves results by building coalitions. We engage city residents, city government, businesses, and community organizations in the planning and execution of our projects. We also guide cities and non-profits throughout the Mystic River region seeking to build similar programs. By creating opportunities for healthy EDUCATION, green JOBS, and sustainable COMMUNITY, Groundwork Somerville empowers people to lead healthier, happier, and more prosperous lives. Learn more and access the full job description at http://www.groundworksomerville.org/about/job-opening/
List a Job!
If you have a job listing that you would like posted on the site, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll spread the word through e-mail, Twitter and Facebook... for free!
A Dollar Will Do
- General Blog Updates (26)
- Openings by Location (1,439)
- Openings by Type (1,638)
- Florida: Earth Learning seeks Office Manager! Sustainable Food Jobs: http://bit.ly/nk2TXz 5 years ago
- NYC: @NYUsteinhardt seeks Food Systems Visiting Professor! Sustainable Food Jobs: http://bit.ly/qPukLG 5 years ago
- California: Monterey Bay Aquarium seeks Seafood Watch Partnership Program Manager! Sustainable Food Jobs: http://bit.ly/oe4Htt 5 years ago
- Massachusetts: Red Tomato seeks Intern! Sustainable Food Jobs: http://bit.ly/qIUxWh 5 years ago
- California: Slide Ranch seeks Ranch Steward! Sustainable Food Jobs: http://bit.ly/qcfo9v 5 years ago