We are an all-organic 5 acre communal living farm in upper Ojai with approximately 20 members. Currently we are looking to get our 1-acre garden up and running for Spring/Summer as a trade for living accommodations in one of two spots available- either an earth dome or a cabin. Community members are available for work help, but you would need to manage the overall ins and outs. Food share is $175/month and includes all meals, and fully stocked kitchen. Ideal candidate would be able to fit into all aspects of community life, including bi-weekly meetings and weekly chores. Couples ok, small families ok.
List a Job!
If you have a job listing that you would like posted on the site, please send it to email@example.com. We'll spread the word through e-mail, Twitter and Facebook... for free!
A Dollar Will Do
- General Blog Updates (26)
- Openings by Location (1,439)
- Openings by Type (1,638)
- Florida: Earth Learning seeks Office Manager! Sustainable Food Jobs: http://bit.ly/nk2TXz 5 years ago
- NYC: @NYUsteinhardt seeks Food Systems Visiting Professor! Sustainable Food Jobs: http://bit.ly/qPukLG 5 years ago
- California: Monterey Bay Aquarium seeks Seafood Watch Partnership Program Manager! Sustainable Food Jobs: http://bit.ly/oe4Htt 5 years ago
- Massachusetts: Red Tomato seeks Intern! Sustainable Food Jobs: http://bit.ly/qIUxWh 5 years ago
- California: Slide Ranch seeks Ranch Steward! Sustainable Food Jobs: http://bit.ly/qcfo9v 5 years ago