Cater to You has an exciting opportunity for a Director of Culinary Services to provide support to the culinary team for multi- unit dining services that prepares 8,500 plus meals a day using the highest quality products for some of the finest NYC private schools and creates more than 1,500 catered events each year with a commitment to procure the best in healthy, sustainable and local foods. This is not school lunch made from pre-packaged / pre-prepared foods; this is food that represents the best in current concepts.
Cater to You is the only full-service food service company that is exclusively committed to serving independent private schools. With 14 units and a focus on growth in both food service and catering Cater to You is seeking a talented professional for this newly created position, reporting to the Director of Food Service Operations, to deliver real and varied strategies and solutions to the table which result in revenue generation, management growth and a passion for an excellent product.
The successful candidate must have the following experience, skills, and education:
- Minimum 2- year college degree in culinary arts.
- A culinary career that includes at least 5-8 years of experience in a leadership role with demonstrated excellence.
- A track record of creativity and knowledge of food and catering trends with a focus on the importance of using healthy, sustainable, traceable, local foods.
- Prior procurement and purchasing responsibility.
- Ability to identify, prioritize and focus on critical tasks
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Learn more about Cater to You at www.catertoyou.us.com
Send resume and cover letter that includes salary requirements to Cater to You’s HR Specialist, Rebecca Mazin, email@example.com