AmeriCorps Opportunity with Farm Catskills! Community Food Security Associate (Hamden, NY): This 455 hour Rural Health Service Corps member will start in May 2011 and help to make local, nutritious foods more available to low income families and seniors in Delaware County through the organic Food Bank garden at Delaware Opportunities, and meals programs including Meals on Wheels and Head Start offered at various sites around the county. In addition, the member will join Farm Catskills’ Farm-to-School and Farm-to-Institution teams, helping to build relationships between farmers, classrooms, cafeterias and the community. The Community Food Security associate will assist with various outreach, coordination, and youth training programs related to strengthening the local food system and access to local food. Living allowance of $3000 and Segal Education Award of $1415. For more information and online application: www.ruralhealthnetwork.org/americorps
List a Job!
If you have a job listing that you would like posted on the site, please send it to email@example.com. We'll spread the word through e-mail, Twitter and Facebook... for free!
A Dollar Will Do
- General Blog Updates (26)
- Openings by Location (1,439)
- Openings by Type (1,638)
- Florida: Earth Learning seeks Office Manager! Sustainable Food Jobs: http://bit.ly/nk2TXz 5 years ago
- NYC: @NYUsteinhardt seeks Food Systems Visiting Professor! Sustainable Food Jobs: http://bit.ly/qPukLG 5 years ago
- California: Monterey Bay Aquarium seeks Seafood Watch Partnership Program Manager! Sustainable Food Jobs: http://bit.ly/oe4Htt 5 years ago
- Massachusetts: Red Tomato seeks Intern! Sustainable Food Jobs: http://bit.ly/qIUxWh 5 years ago
- California: Slide Ranch seeks Ranch Steward! Sustainable Food Jobs: http://bit.ly/qcfo9v 5 years ago