Time Period: June through August
Location: New York City
Compensation: College credit only
Work Week: 25-30 hours per week
Great Performances, a dynamic NYC-based event management/catering firm, promotes organic food and sustainable resources through our very own Katchkie Farm. We are recognized industry wide for our passion and devotion to hospitality, the arts, creative culinary design and for providing outstanding service for over 28 years as New York City’s most exciting event planning/catering firm.
We are seeking a polished, dynamic, creative SOCIAL MEDIA SUMMER INTERN.
The person selected for this position will be responsible for developing and maintaining the company’s social marketing strategy as well as participating in innovation development on the company’s website. We are seeking ONE quality intern. Applicant should have: a solid appreciation and passion for the food and event world, strong communication skills, Web research skills.
- Developing relationships with writers in the blogosphere
- Managing our social network profiles and developing a further following i.e., Facebook, Twitter, Food Networks, etc.
- Develop creative programs
- Finding new marketing avenues
- Developing site user base
- Involvement in our SEO strategy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A COLLEGE CREDIT ONLY INTERNSHIP. PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU CAN RECEIVE SCHOOL CREDIT FOR THIS INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITY.
If interested, email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday, April 21.