Food Works is an urban community based youth employment and empowerment program that engages 14 to 21 year old youth to run a 2-acre organic farm. Food Works is currently accepting applications for 2 summer internship positions. We are recruiting a Farm Assistant intern and Program Assistant intern. Working at Food Works is a great opportunity to practice and grow in youth development skills, participate in creating positive youth-adult partnerships and experience great hands-on farming and farmer’s market experience. To Apply: Visit the Village Gardens blog at http://villagegardenspdx.wordpress.com/ , Download the intern position description and submit a cover letter and resume to Ryan Schoonover at email@example.com Recruitment for both internships is ongoing and open until filled. If you are interested please apply asap!
List a Job!
If you have a job listing that you would like posted on the site, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll spread the word through e-mail, Twitter and Facebook... for free!
A Dollar Will Do
- General Blog Updates (26)
- Openings by Location (1,439)
- Openings by Type (1,638)
- Florida: Earth Learning seeks Office Manager! Sustainable Food Jobs: http://bit.ly/nk2TXz 5 years ago
- NYC: @NYUsteinhardt seeks Food Systems Visiting Professor! Sustainable Food Jobs: http://bit.ly/qPukLG 5 years ago
- California: Monterey Bay Aquarium seeks Seafood Watch Partnership Program Manager! Sustainable Food Jobs: http://bit.ly/oe4Htt 5 years ago
- Massachusetts: Red Tomato seeks Intern! Sustainable Food Jobs: http://bit.ly/qIUxWh 5 years ago
- California: Slide Ranch seeks Ranch Steward! Sustainable Food Jobs: http://bit.ly/qcfo9v 5 years ago