Food Works is an urban community based youth employment and empowerment program that engages 14 to 21 year old youth to run a 2-acre organic farm. The Food Works Summer Program is a volunteer leadership program that supports 20 teenage youth participants to focus specifically on personal growth, engagement in the community, and hands on experience on the farm. The Summer Program Leader position provides the primary leadership of a crew of 10 youth participants. To Apply: Visit the Village Gardens blog at http://villagegardenspdx.wordpress.com/ , Download the Summer Program Leader position description and submit a cover letter and resume to Ryan Schoonover at email@example.com The DEADLINE to apply is Wednesday, April 27, 2011 at 5 pm.
List a Job!
If you have a job listing that you would like posted on the site, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll spread the word through e-mail, Twitter and Facebook... for free!
A Dollar Will Do
- General Blog Updates (26)
- Openings by Location (1,439)
- Openings by Type (1,638)
- Florida: Earth Learning seeks Office Manager! Sustainable Food Jobs: http://bit.ly/nk2TXz 5 years ago
- NYC: @NYUsteinhardt seeks Food Systems Visiting Professor! Sustainable Food Jobs: http://bit.ly/qPukLG 5 years ago
- California: Monterey Bay Aquarium seeks Seafood Watch Partnership Program Manager! Sustainable Food Jobs: http://bit.ly/oe4Htt 5 years ago
- Massachusetts: Red Tomato seeks Intern! Sustainable Food Jobs: http://bit.ly/qIUxWh 5 years ago
- California: Slide Ranch seeks Ranch Steward! Sustainable Food Jobs: http://bit.ly/qcfo9v 5 years ago