Operation of a three-acre farm; planning, planting, harvesting, marketing, and sales.
Conducting workshops and classroom training for refugees, individuals and organizations interested in Urban Farming Projects.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal and training skills
- Commitment to working with resettled refugees
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Comfort with public speaking
- Ability to plan and manage multiple projects with attention to detail
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications
Desired but not required:
- Gardening and community outreach experience
- Knowledge of organic & heirloom varieties
- Knowledge of high intensity/ high yield growing
Salary commensurate with experience and benefits package available
- Submit cover letter, resume, and three references by email to: