Currently, we are expanding, and we are looking for a Farm Support Manager to help us deal with our growing customer base. Our development team is located in Israel, but our customer base is in the US. We are looking for someone with the ability and desire to work remotely from home, from anywhere on the East Coast. Please see the job description below.
Open Position: Customer Support
Location: East Coast (EST timezone)
We are looking for someone who to join Farmigo’s customer support efforts. Farmigo is a small start-up with a very big dream of improving our food system. Currently, our customers are farms located in the USA. The ideal candidate will manage customer configurations as well as interact directly with farms over the phone to answer their questions.
- Managing farm customers through the configuration process (setting up the system)
- Answering ongoing customer support questions via email and over the phone
- Identify and implement creative & innovative ways where we can better support our farm customers
- Excellent phone & email communication skills
- experience supporting customers
- Ability and desire to work from a home office
- Demonstrated ability to perform well in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, highly organized
- A passion for Farmigo’s mission
- We want to be sure you know what you are getting into. These questions are meant to help you and us assess whether Farmigo is a good fit for your aspirations.
- What do you think are the most important aspects of a customer support organization?
- Our mission is a key component of our culture. What inspires you about Farmigo? List any experiences you may have that are consistent with Farmigo’s mission.
- Submit your resume and answers to the above questions to email@example.com