Boston Organics is a small growing company that provides access to fresh, organic produce to promote and support healthy living in a mindful and sustainable way that respects the environment, supports local farms, local businesses, and fair-trade practices. At Boston Organics we value a positive attitude and team-work; treating customers, colleagues and vendors with the highest level of respect and service; and of course fresh produce of the highest quality.
We are seeking to fill 1-2 marketing positions. Depending on the candidate, it could be at the management or associate level.
Implement all marketing strategies and ensure that all initiatives are consistent with company values and mission. Several channels will be utilized including print and online advertising, website, social media, and events. The position requires excellent communication and project management skills as you will be implementing projects that involve the collaboration of all functional areas within the company as well as outside vendors.
Key skills and experience for this position include strong writing, maintaining websites using html and php, and working in a database environment such as Access.
Part of the interview process will include live, onsite testing of these skills.
Please send cover letter, resume, writing sample, and salary requirements
Marketing Associate (75% to 85%)
– Write weekly electronic newsletter.
– Design and create marketing materials to promote the company including brochures, pamphlets and advertisements (both print and online).
– Manage, propose and explore partnership, advertising, and event opportunities.
– Process and manage donation requests
– Run reports and access data from proprietary database on demand
– Debug website as problems arise
– Collect, organize, write and manage the timely publishing of site content (i.e., holiday schedules, new product info).
– Identify new products.
– Establish relationships with vendors
– Develop and implement monthly and seasonal promotions to meet mutually agreed upon target sales.
Perform other duties as assigned
Customer Service Support (15% to 25%)
Serve as backup to customer service associate in all areas including
Answering phones, responding to emails and processing customer account update requests.
Compensation: DOE. PTO, Medical, dental after 60 days; 401k after one year; free weekly fruits and vegetables.
Send Cover Letter, Resume, Writing Sample, and Salary Requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org