Painted Sage Farm in Daniel, Wyoming still has one internship position left for Summer, 2011 starting in June through August. Painted Sage Farm has a 25-member CSA and sells at the local farmers markets. Growing at 7200 feet with only 28 frost free days is challenging to say the least. Most of our vegetables are grown in our greenhouses. We raise heritage hogs, bronze turkeys and buff orpington chickens. Daniel is located near the mighty Green River at the Base of the Wind River Mountains, just 55 miles south of Jackson Hole. Contact Maggie Palmer for more information and application. firstname.lastname@example.org www.paintedsagefarm.com
List a Job!
If you have a job listing that you would like posted on the site, please send it to email@example.com. We'll spread the word through e-mail, Twitter and Facebook... for free!
A Dollar Will Do
- General Blog Updates (26)
- Openings by Location (1,439)
- Openings by Type (1,638)
- Florida: Earth Learning seeks Office Manager! Sustainable Food Jobs: http://bit.ly/nk2TXz 5 years ago
- NYC: @NYUsteinhardt seeks Food Systems Visiting Professor! Sustainable Food Jobs: http://bit.ly/qPukLG 5 years ago
- California: Monterey Bay Aquarium seeks Seafood Watch Partnership Program Manager! Sustainable Food Jobs: http://bit.ly/oe4Htt 5 years ago
- Massachusetts: Red Tomato seeks Intern! Sustainable Food Jobs: http://bit.ly/qIUxWh 5 years ago
- California: Slide Ranch seeks Ranch Steward! Sustainable Food Jobs: http://bit.ly/qcfo9v 5 years ago