THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED.
Interested in working with kids and community partners to strengthen farm and food education? Vermont 4-H’s Youth Agriculture Project is hiring!
NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS for 3 AmeriCorps positions:
* Summer Food and Farms Youth Liaison: June 24–August 19, 2011. Application deadline 5/23/11.
* Pizza Garden Program Specialist: June 10–Sept 30, 2011. Application deadline 5/23/11.
* Program Development Specialist: August 2011–August 2012. Application deadline 6/20/11.
Based in southern Vermont and serving the state, Youth Ag seeks self-starters with skills and experience working with youth, particularly those with diverse abilities and life situations; interest or hands-on experience in nutrition education, sustainable food systems or organic agriculture; and excellent individual organization and team communication skills.
Benefits to AmeriCorps service with Youth Ag include a living allowance, professional experience in community-based farm and food education, an end-of-service education award or cash stipend, and unlimited snacking from our organic vegetable field.
* Visit www.tinyurl.com/YouthAgEmployment for more complete job details.
* To apply, submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
* Questions? Contact Liz Kenton, Youth Agriculture Project Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 802-257-7967 x308.