Marin Sun Farms seeks outgoing individuals to assist our Team Leader with sales of our grass-fed meat, eggs and preserves at four Bay Area locations. Experience and interest in local agriculture, food, community and the farmer’s market scene is highly recommended.
- Reports to Point Reyes Station facility to assist with market packing and vehicle loading
- Drive to and from market sites to set-up and break-down the market booth
- Maintain overall booth décor and informational displays
- Maintain safety and cleanliness of the booth before, during and at the conclusion of the market
- Raise consumer and community awareness of MSF and our role within the local foodshed
- Perform other duties necessary to support the markets
- Valid driver’s license and clean DMV record
- Excellent interpersonal skills, self-confidence and the ability to communicate with a variety of people
- Clear and organized work habits, positive attitude, flexible
- Oral and written communication skills
- Creative problem solver
- Knowledge of sustainable farming practices
- Physically fit and able to lift 50 pounds and stand on feet for multiple hours
Please send resumes in the body of an email (no attachments) to firstname.lastname@example.org and provide a brief description of why you are qualified and should be considered for the position.