Purity Organic is a pioneer in the organic fruit and juice market in the United States. Headquartered in San Francisco, our fast-growing bottled juice company allows entrepreneurial, creative, hands-on employees to make a significant impact.
Working closely with our New York rep based in Manhattan, the successful candidate will gain experience in the rapidly expanding organic food and bev industry by:
- Establishing and building relationships and distribution with existing and new retailers, cafes, restaurants, etc.
- Educating consumers about Purity Organic at local events and in-store sampling
- Merchandizing at a variety of retailers
- Thinking of creative ways to create buzz about Purity Organic in the local market
This is a full time position, 35 – 40 hours/week which will occasionally include evenings and weekends.
The ideal candidate resides within 20 miles of NYC and will travel throughout the area regularly. Compensation will be provided according to experience and will include reimbursement for travel expenses (public transit, etc.) and phone.
- Organic/natural food or beverage experience a definite plus
- Must be organized and a self-starter
- Ability to clearly communicate (written & oral) with a variety of people from large retail store managers to customers at events.
- Ability to attract a wide-variety of people to the Purity Organic brand via an engaging personality
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Reliable access to a vehicle and clean drivers license.
Not required, but a plus:
- Experience working at events, in-store demos, sales, and/or merchandizing
- Familiar with Manhattan, Brooklyn and NYC area
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com
If this sounds like you, check out our lively Facebook page www.facebook.com/PurityOrganic and our website at www.purityorganic.com for more info and APPLY TODAY. We’re accepting applications on a rolling basis and looking to hire ASAP.