Come lend a hand in our first year market garden. We are located near Rhinebeck, New York on 3/4 acres of land. We are growing primarily vegetables, intermixed with flowers and herbs. We are looking for volunteers/interns that are interested in the full process of growing food: from garden bed prep, harvesting and daily weeding and general garden maintenance. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you for your interest!
List a Job!
If you have a job listing that you would like posted on the site, please send it to email@example.com. We'll spread the word through e-mail, Twitter and Facebook... for free!
A Dollar Will Do
- General Blog Updates (26)
- Openings by Location (1,439)
- Openings by Type (1,638)
- Florida: Earth Learning seeks Office Manager! Sustainable Food Jobs: http://bit.ly/nk2TXz 5 years ago
- NYC: @NYUsteinhardt seeks Food Systems Visiting Professor! Sustainable Food Jobs: http://bit.ly/qPukLG 5 years ago
- California: Monterey Bay Aquarium seeks Seafood Watch Partnership Program Manager! Sustainable Food Jobs: http://bit.ly/oe4Htt 5 years ago
- Massachusetts: Red Tomato seeks Intern! Sustainable Food Jobs: http://bit.ly/qIUxWh 5 years ago
- California: Slide Ranch seeks Ranch Steward! Sustainable Food Jobs: http://bit.ly/qcfo9v 5 years ago