FarmPlate.com is an ambitious early-stage business seeking innovative and creative Drupal Developers to help launch a new marketplace and community centered around local and sustainable foods. While working in a rapid development cycle, with an equally energetic and passionate team, you will own entire business functions and have the freedom to apply technology as a solution to business needs.
We have immediate needs on a current project, however, we are hoping to find people who wish to develop a long term relationship.
- Early-stage business with an alpha product currently being tested by our partners in the industry; soon to go into private beta. (In fact, we’re probably there by now, as you’re reading this)
- About one half of our staff is in our Hanover, NH headquarters. The other half work on a telecommute basis from around the United States.
- Our mission is to accelerate the growth of the sustainable foods marketplace by making it fun and easy to find and enjoy real foods.
- We embrace new ideas and love seeing solutions from a new perspective or for the first time.
- You will define and drive product requirements that directly affect our customers’ ability to interact with a large community.
- Your ability to communicate during all phases of development, from requirement gathering through product delivery, with both technical and non-technical peers will be key to your success.
- Fluency with:
1. Popular contrib modules used on large Drupal sites
2. Drupal Coding Standards
4. Writing custom modules
- Your knowledge of best practices in Drupal is built on top of your knowledge of the web in general, which, in turn, is built on top of your devout understanding of data security.
- You are able to work laterally across job roles to meet deadlines. You’ve never said, “But, that isn’t my job…”
- You have participated on teams that delivered finished projects to the real world.
The more of these you have experience or expertise in, the more interested we are in you:
- PCI compliance
- Drupal theming
- Hardware and cloud provisioning
- Social media strategies and integration
- Full LAMP stack maintenance
- Faceted search in Drupal
- working on large projects with multiple remote team members
- Email your resume and salary requirements to: jobs at farmplate dot com
- Feel free to provide references, a portfolio link, your CTR score, your drupal.org username, or anything else you feel will set you apart. We love getting that “wow factor” feeling!