FarmPlate.com is an ambitious early-stage business seeking an innovative and creative Drupal Themer to help launch a new marketplace and community centered around local and sustainable foods. The right person will be working in a rapid development cycle, with an equally energetic and passionate team.
We have immediate needs on a current project, however, we are hoping to find people who wish to develop a long term relationship.
- Early-stage business with an alpha product currently being tested by our partners in the industry and private beta for the general public.
- About one half of our staff is in our Hanover, NH headquarters. The other half work on a telecommute basis from around the United States.
- Our mission is to accelerate the growth of the sustainable foods marketplace by making it fun and easy to find and enjoy real foods.
- Your ability to communicate during all phases of development, from requirement gathering through product delivery, with both technical and non-technical peers is key.
- Proven history and experience with Drupal
- Demonstrated knowledge of popular contrib modules used on large Drupal sites and Drupal coding standards
- Fluent in coding theme overrides in PHP
- Knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, and standards compliance
- Can troubleshoot, QA, test, and fix cross-browser issues.
- You are able to work laterally across job roles to meet deadlines. You’ve never said, “But, that isn’t my job…”
- You have participated on teams that delivered finished projects to the real world.
The more of these you have experience or expertise in, the more interested we are in you:
- working on large projects with multiple remote team members
- Fusion + Skinr
- SVN and local environment management (XAMPP, MAMP, DAMP, etc).
- Please send your cover letter, resume, portfolio link and salary requirements to: jobs at farmplate dot com
- Feel free to provide references, a portfolio link, your CTR score, your drupal.org username, or anything else you feel will set you apart. We love getting that “wow factor” feeling!