EIEIO’S ORGANIC FARM in wimberley texas seeking a summer intern. Starts immediately. We provide a private cabin for accommodations, 3 meals a day and transportation! We work 2.5 acres of produce, tend to 50 chickens and 2 goats (milking too!). We also spend time in a commercial kitchen making delicious “value added” products with our produce such as pesto and marinara sauces, pickles etal. Great experience for anyone interested in bringing a relatively new (3 years old) farm to the next level! CSA program and 2 markets a week… marketing-all useful tools. Includes $100/week stipend and the use of a mountian bike or our jeep. For information, please contact Kathleen: email@example.com
List a Job!
If you have a job listing that you would like posted on the site, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll spread the word through e-mail, Twitter and Facebook... for free!
A Dollar Will Do
- General Blog Updates (26)
- Openings by Location (1,439)
- Openings by Type (1,638)
- Florida: Earth Learning seeks Office Manager! Sustainable Food Jobs: http://bit.ly/nk2TXz 5 years ago
- NYC: @NYUsteinhardt seeks Food Systems Visiting Professor! Sustainable Food Jobs: http://bit.ly/qPukLG 5 years ago
- California: Monterey Bay Aquarium seeks Seafood Watch Partnership Program Manager! Sustainable Food Jobs: http://bit.ly/oe4Htt 5 years ago
- Massachusetts: Red Tomato seeks Intern! Sustainable Food Jobs: http://bit.ly/qIUxWh 5 years ago
- California: Slide Ranch seeks Ranch Steward! Sustainable Food Jobs: http://bit.ly/qcfo9v 5 years ago