The Farmhand Foods Sausage Wagon is a mobile food unit that serves up a unique selection of locally-sourced, handcrafted sausages and other pork specialties. In addition to operating the Sausage Wagon, Farmhand Foods is building a wholesale business that will deliver local, pasture-raised beef and pork products to retail grocers and fine dining establishments. For more information about our company please check out our website at www.farmhandfoods.com.
This is a full-time position. Hours will include nights & weekends. Flexibility is critical to success in this position, as hours will vary from week to week. The Full-Time Sausage Wagon Cook will report directly to Farmhand Foods’ Distribution & Sales Manager, Drew Brown.
The Full-Time Sausage Wagon Cook will be responsible for:
- Cooking and assembling menu items.
- Taking orders from customers.
- Prepping for the Wagon at the commissary.
- Maintaining a clean & organized mobile kitchen.
- Communicating with customers about the product.
- Driving the wagon to & from the service location.
- Significant restaurant and/or food service experience.
- Strong communication skills.
- Commitment to excellent customer service.
- An interest in ethical and sustainable meat products.
- A valid driver’s license and clean driving record
Starting hourly rate $10/hr. No benefits.
To apply, please send a resume and brief cover letter to Drew Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the position title as the subject of your email. Deadline for all applications is Friday, May 27th.