Our ideal candidate is someone who can manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment without breaking a sweat. S/he will be able to cover the basic, day-to-day functions needed to keep our office running smoothly plus manage some human resource responsibilities and field customer service inquiries. In addition, we’re looking for someone who is flexible and fun and who loves real foods.
The Office Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Supporting FarmPlate’s management, content and development team members
- Instituting and maintaining office procedures
- Performing basic HR responsibilities as well as facilitating the hiring process (we’re growing quickly!)
- Managing customer service inquiries
At a minimum, candidates must have:
- A college degree and 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Strong administrative skills and be a pro at MS Office
- Exceptional organizing capabilities
- Excellent references
Some bookkeeping experience and familiarity with Quickbooks is a plus.
Think you’ve got what it takes? Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Office Coordinator” in the subject line.