A brief overview of our company:
Organic Renaissance (ORFoodEx) offers an online food exchange and regional logistics platform with a transparent, open source approach to the aggregation and distribution of food, dry goods, beverages and health & beauty products. All of our pricing is based on volume, travel time, and climate requirements. Our platform is designed to facilitate growth in the natural and organic community while integrating markets that have been out of reach because of geography, scale, cost, or other distribution obstacles. We work to strengthen and support a sustainable regional food system.
Overview of Truck Driver Job Position:
- Drives truck to transport and deliver food products throughout the New England region.
- Ability to make in-store, restaurant, warehouse etc. deliveries quickly and efficiently.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Effective communication and time management skills.
- Maintains radio or telephone contact with base or supervisor to receive instructions or be dispatched to new location.
- Maintains truck log according to state and federal regulations.
- Keeps record of materials and products transported.
- Position blocks and tie-downs around items to secure cargo for transport.
- Cleans, inspects, and services vehicle.
- Operates equipment on vehicle to load, unload, or disperse cargo or materials.
- Obtains customer signature or collects payment for goods delivered and delivery charges.
- Assists in loading and unloading truck manually.
Salary and Job Requirements
- $13 to $15 per hour
- Part-time position to start
- Commercial Drivers License (CDL) highly preferred
- Clean Driving Record
- Fluency in English
- Subject to Drug and Alcohol Testing
To learn more about our company, check out our website at http://orfoodex.com/.
Interested candidates should email their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org, with a brief introduction about themselves.