Real Food Alliance is now IMMEDIATELY accepting applications for our Remote Farm-to-School Summer Internship. This position is open to all undergraduate and graduate students on a full or part-time basis. It is an unpaid position, but is remote; thus, it can be completed in the student’s hometown.
*The internship is from June 13th – August 12th, so please request an application ASAP!*
RFA is a nonprofit organization that fosters relationships between local, eco-friendly farms and schools. We establish, cultivate and preserve these farm-direct relationships and provide educational resources for the Dallas-Fort Worth community.
Remote Farm-to-School Summer Internship Requirements
Reports to: Executive Director
The Remote Farm-to-School Summer Intern is responsible for sending email solicitation to multiple school districts in the greater Dallas-Fort Worth, TX area.
Scope and Impact
The Remote Farm-to-School Summer Intern plays an important role by providing support to the Development Office.
• Email school districts in order to educate them about RFA’s farm-to-school and educational programs.
Preparation and Knowledge
• Ability to organize and prioritize work
• Ability to conduct research online to find email addresses of multiple school district officials
• Ability to work independently with little supervision
• Excellent interpersonal skills
Please contact email@example.com if you’re interested in applying.