Future Harvest CASA is hiring a part-time program coordinator. The position will include various administrative, logistical and marketing activities related to Future Harvest CASA’s annual conference, field days, board meetings, member communications and grant reporting. Approximately 15-20 hours per week, with flexible hours but some office time in the Baltimore area will be required. The program coordinator must have transportation and the ability to attend events in various locations around the region, including some evenings or weekends. Familiarity with local sustainable food and farming is desirable. Please apply by sending a cover letter and resume by June 20 to email@example.com.
List a Job!
If you have a job listing that you would like posted on the site, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll spread the word through e-mail, Twitter and Facebook... for free!
A Dollar Will Do
- General Blog Updates (26)
- Openings by Location (1,439)
- Openings by Type (1,638)
- Florida: Earth Learning seeks Office Manager! Sustainable Food Jobs: http://bit.ly/nk2TXz 5 years ago
- NYC: @NYUsteinhardt seeks Food Systems Visiting Professor! Sustainable Food Jobs: http://bit.ly/qPukLG 5 years ago
- California: Monterey Bay Aquarium seeks Seafood Watch Partnership Program Manager! Sustainable Food Jobs: http://bit.ly/oe4Htt 5 years ago
- Massachusetts: Red Tomato seeks Intern! Sustainable Food Jobs: http://bit.ly/qIUxWh 5 years ago
- California: Slide Ranch seeks Ranch Steward! Sustainable Food Jobs: http://bit.ly/qcfo9v 5 years ago