We’re looking for a qualified individual who is interested in a career in organic certification. Primary responsibilities include customer service for new and updating organic crop and livestock as well as processor/handler operations, evaluating organic plan information and inputs to determine compliance with the National Organic Standards, and communication with organic operators about certification requirements. The ideal candidate will have the required formal education of a college degree, or equivalent by training or experience, and knowledge–preferably by experience–of organic farming and certification. We require excellent communication skills, verbal and written; strong computer skills; and the ability to do detail-oriented work in a fast paced environment. This is a full-time position with benefits and requires working out of MOSA’s office in Viroqua, Wisconsin. Salary is highly competitive for a non-profit organization. We offer a friendly work environment, challenging work, open communication, and commitment to a job well-done. Interested candidates should send a resume, cover letter and application (download here) to email@example.com
List a Job!
If you have a job listing that you would like posted on the site, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll spread the word through e-mail, Twitter and Facebook... for free!
A Dollar Will Do
- General Blog Updates (26)
- Openings by Location (1,439)
- Openings by Type (1,638)
- Florida: Earth Learning seeks Office Manager! Sustainable Food Jobs: http://bit.ly/nk2TXz 5 years ago
- NYC: @NYUsteinhardt seeks Food Systems Visiting Professor! Sustainable Food Jobs: http://bit.ly/qPukLG 5 years ago
- California: Monterey Bay Aquarium seeks Seafood Watch Partnership Program Manager! Sustainable Food Jobs: http://bit.ly/oe4Htt 5 years ago
- Massachusetts: Red Tomato seeks Intern! Sustainable Food Jobs: http://bit.ly/qIUxWh 5 years ago
- California: Slide Ranch seeks Ranch Steward! Sustainable Food Jobs: http://bit.ly/qcfo9v 5 years ago