Binnewater Farm Project is seeking a grower for the 2012 season to start up a new 60-100 member CSA farm, located on 6 acres of land owned by Legacy Farm Cohousing community in Rosendale, NY. Our purpose is to supply fresh locally grown vegetables (and eventually fruits, berries, eggs, and honey) to cohousing members and nearby residents and to promote a system of agricultural production that is ecologically sustainable, socially responsible, community-oriented, and economically viable. We are looking for an energetic farmer with 3+ years of experience in sustainable agriculture—including at least one year at a CSA—and the ability to manage volunteers and interns. Applicants should show a commitment to community-building and an interest in the long-term growth and development of the CSA. Salary commensurate with experience, health insurance provided. No on-site housing available for the first year. Send resume with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
List a Job!
If you have a job listing that you would like posted on the site, please send it to email@example.com. We'll spread the word through e-mail, Twitter and Facebook... for free!
A Dollar Will Do
- General Blog Updates (26)
- Openings by Location (1,439)
- Openings by Type (1,638)
- Florida: Earth Learning seeks Office Manager! Sustainable Food Jobs: http://bit.ly/nk2TXz 5 years ago
- NYC: @NYUsteinhardt seeks Food Systems Visiting Professor! Sustainable Food Jobs: http://bit.ly/qPukLG 5 years ago
- California: Monterey Bay Aquarium seeks Seafood Watch Partnership Program Manager! Sustainable Food Jobs: http://bit.ly/oe4Htt 5 years ago
- Massachusetts: Red Tomato seeks Intern! Sustainable Food Jobs: http://bit.ly/qIUxWh 5 years ago
- California: Slide Ranch seeks Ranch Steward! Sustainable Food Jobs: http://bit.ly/qcfo9v 5 years ago