Livestock and Pasture Ranch is seeking a very qualified Supervisory Production Manager to oversee Properties and Employees in Marin County. Innovative and cutting edge ranch/pasture management with an emphasis on local, sustainable, 100% grass fed and pasture raised livestock production.
ONLY VERY QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS ARE TO APPLY.
– Valid and Clean Driving Record
– Spanish Language Fluency
– Supervisory Management Experience
– Organized, Scheduled, and Task Oriented
– Responsible Decision Maker and Problem Solver
– Good Physical Health
– Able to Work Long Hours
– Passionate about Sustainable Agriculture and Food Production
– Equipment Operation: Highway Vehicles, Farm Tractors, Off Road Equipment, Construction Equipment & Machines
– Mechanical: Repairs and Maintenance of Vehicles and Equipment
– Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, Internet, and Email Proficiency
Additional Experience of Interest:
– Domestic Livestock Health and Husbandry: Cattle and Poultry
– Welding, Metal Work, and Woodworking
– Construction: Structural, Plumbing, Electrical, Fencing, Grading, Etc.
– Natural Resources, Vegetation, Ecological Monitoring
Compensation: $40k Annual Salary; Paid Time Off, Health Care Plan, Meat/Food Discounts
Send resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org, with “Ranch Manager” in the subject line.