CNY Bounty LLC, a regional food hub and local food distribution company based in Syracuse, NY, seeks a full-time General Manager.
The General Manager reports directly to the Central New York Bounty Board of Directors and is responsible for the overall day-to-day management of CNY Bounty. In addition, the manager is responsible for progress towards attaining the business goals as set by the Board of Directors and the operating financial performance of the Bounty.
Additional Duties include:
· Hiring, training, scheduling, assigning duties, day-to-day management and termination of all operating employees
· Coordinating all purchasing, sourcing and delivery of products and coordination of freight business
· Vendor management
· Sourcing new products and inventory
· Coordinating management of all IT related systems
· Home delivery, wholesale and freight sales – including outreach to institutions
· Secondary customer service point of contact
· Annual employee performance reviews
· Food industry background
· Strong communication skills
· Sales experience
· Familiarity with food safety regulations and institutional purchasing requirements
· Basic computer skills – familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite
· Ability to lift 50+ lbs.
· Willingness to be hands on
· Experience managing 3+ employees
Salary: low $40,000s with bonus incentive opportunities. No benefits for first 6 months.
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
Applications will be accepted until noon on 07/22/2011